Hand printing is a fast and easy way to put your personal "stamp" on almost anything in your life. There are multiple hand printing techniques that you can use to add cute patterns to everything you own. Two of the easiest ways to hand print are by carving your own stamp or making your own foam stamp. God knows we love a good stencil project too! 😀
Here are 13 of our favorite hand printing ideas:
1. You can use fruits and veggies as a stamp!
3. Hand stamp your own cloth napkins.
4. Use a homemade foam stamp to make an anchor statement wall.
5. Add some personality to your jeans with this heart jeans DIY.
6. How cute are these hand printed pillows? Make any design you like with washi tape and fabric paint!
7. Here's our favorite hand stamped pony dress.
8. Can't find the perfect wallpaper? Create your own wall with this custom stenciled wall DIY?
9. Who said paint by numbers is just for wall art? Make your own paint by numbers pillow.
10. Use your handwriting skills to create this wax resist scarf.
11. Make a heart blanket to keep you warm this fall.
12. Try a herringbone stamp to add a pattern to home decor.
13. Worried that you don't have the craft skills to make a cute handprinted project? Try an easy messy handprinted polka dot (with Q Tips!)
Have you printed anything by hand lately? Which project would you want to try first? xo. Elsie