We are launching a new feature today—get excited! We recently decided to take a break from Sister Style, and as we were thinking on that decision, we also brainstormed a few new fashion/style related features that we thought might be fun to write and (hopefully) fun to read too. We’re calling this feature Style Crush. The premise is insanely simple: we’re just aiming to share one item that we are crushing on currently. It might be something new or something we’ve owned forever. The item I’m currently crushing on are these bright pink clogs I recently bought online.
Normally I am more of a neutral-colored-shoes kind of gal. In fact I probably wear neutrals, and especially black, way more than I’d like to admit. Ha! But I saw a friend on IG showing off her new Lotta’s, which is a brand I’ve bought from before and loved, so I clicked over and started checking out what was new on their site. I instantly fell for these pink clogs, and I’m giving them extra bonus points for being vegan friendly in addition to SUCH a fun color.
Are you in the market for some bold colored statement shoes??? Check out these lovelies:
1. I love the open toe version of my pink clogs from Lotta’s.
2. Flats with pom poms?! Where do I sign up?
3. A bold red heel sounds just about perfect to me.
4. Why didn’t anyone tell me that Katy Perry is making shoes now?! I’m in.
5. I am in LOVE with the heel on this one.
6. Am I cool enough to wear these or is it only for gals as cool as Zoe Kravitz and the like?
7. Perfect vacation shoes? I think so.
8. Red, orange, AND pink heels???? Yes!!!!!
Emma’s wearing: Shoes/Lotta from Stockholm, Jeans/Uniqlo, Purse/thrifted, Top and sunnies/SheIn.
So that’s my current style crush. And good news, if you’re crushing on these shoes too, then you may just be in luck because we are GIVING A PAIR AWAY to one lucky reader. See details below for how to enter. Hope you win!