Hi friends. I had one of the best weeks I can remember because the eclipse was so incredible and we’ve had some exciting adoption developments (which I will share SOON). Life is good!
Here are 10 things I am loving right now …
1. We’re prepping for a weekend trip for New Orleans. Anyone have any must-see spots for us?
2. The ultimate gold statement earrings.
3. Just ordered a couple little dresses from this Etsy shop. It’s SO CUTE.
4. I wasn’t able to find a spot in my home OR my Airbnb project for this amazing wallpaper. Someone please, please use it in my honor. It’s so pretty!
5. In preparation for our essential oils launch, I am making everyone on our team read this book. I cannot recommend it highly enough if you’re interested in essential oils … even a little bit interested! I learned so much!
6. This blanket is BEYOND pretty. My home already has plenty, so I’m just window shopping for you all now … haha!
8. Rainbow printable notebooks!
9. A cute hanging planter basket. When people ask me where I bought something in my home I’m always like, “Amazon” … “Amazon” … “Amazon”. Haha!
10. We’re still on the fence about a babymoon … but thinking Tulum. Does anyone have hotel suggestions? Thinking we want something on the water, close to lots of food so we can just be lazy and relax.
And a couple things I want to mention:
– Our wishlist page is so full of pretty things right now. Jacki has been updating it like crazy. Go see!
– A Color Story DESKTOP is here!!!! I just deleted all the other actions and presets I have used for years— these are SO amazing and we are so proud of them (I can brag because other talented people on our team created them!).
– Get some cute FREE downloads when you pre-order our cookbook. Info here!
– Laura keeps asking me what theme I want for our baby shower. I have NO IDEA. Any ideas??
Love you all. We have a LOT planned for fall that we have been working toward all year. Your support means the world to us! xx – Elsie