Hi friends. This past week was heavy. It’s not easy when so many scary, awful things are happening in our country. That said, I was encouraged by the number of people coming together, donating and doing their part to spread awareness about how we can all help. The internet is so funny like that—one minute I feel like it’s so negative, but then you see people making big sacrifices to try to help complete strangers and it’s so incredibly beautiful and special. Life’s not perfect, but seeing people do their best to love, help and support each other is so meaningful.
Anyway, here are 10 things I am loving …
1. I recently made a baby registry for my upcoming showers. I wanted to find a way to support small businesses instead of just one chain store. I used babylist—you can register for items from anywhere online. It was super easy to use, so I thought I’d mention it in case any of you are looking for something similar!
3. Did you see that Rachel Denbow launched a new site?
4. We recently met Jessica Garvin and her husband, Brandon, for drinks. Her blog is one of my favorites. If you love a good OG-style blog where it’s sort of random and mostly about someone’s real life, you’ll love it. There’s so much I miss about the early days of blogging.
6. Love this essential oil diffuser (and I’m working on a series of EO posts that will start going up soon … in the next week or so!)
7. How bananas is this mustard fur coat???
8. The prettiest rainbow carving blocks (for making your own DIY stamps)
9. Love this children’s book. My friend gifted it to me when we were early in our adoption process. It’s the sweetest!
10. Is it too early to start my Christmas list? Haha … I’m not joking.
From the bottom of my heart, I love you all. Thank you for reading this blog, supporting our projects and being a huge, wonderful part of our lives. These past few months since we were matched with Nova I’ve received hundreds of the kindest messages of my life. It has been an amazing reminder why I even started blogging in the first place. Sharing our lives with real people who truly love and support us … it just makes me feel so lucky! So please know how incredibly grateful I am for you. xx. Elsie