sigh…. it’s been a good week. inspiration and kindness all around!
ready for new eye candy?
here are 10 things that give my heart a little flutter this week…
2. i’m jealous of LA’s vintage button collections….
& her shop is lookin’ lovelyyy… love this little guy.
3. an amelie portrait made with perler beads!!!
she’s beautiful…. this inspires me so much.
and one more perler bead project….
4. and this is really adorable… a plushie record player!
5. these photos of rachel are some of my favorite in quite some time….
i like maternity photos that are smart & cute like this.
6. i spent some time last week shopping for the perfect vintage bag & train case on etsy. here are a few that i didn’t end up purchasing, but still love!
i wanted one of these for traveling with art supplies. the one i ended up with is mustard yellow.
6. the uniform project.
she’s wearing the same dress everyday for a year & she’s making it cute!! it’s for a good cause too, you can read more and see more pics here.
7. omg… i found these adorable Simpsons stamps at my post office last week. lovelove…
9. and these albums were my favorites of the week…
10. the puuurfect shade of blue:
(photo by rach.)
wishing you the most wonderful week… full of inspiration, love and small joys!
(just a silly photo… no confronting e-mails about giving my dog coffee pleaaase. 😀 ha! i know it’s crazy that i have to say that, right?)
few more cute things… we have a cute little ad in the current issue of UPPERCASE magazine… LA sent me these photos. I can’t wait to see the issue in real life…. head it was beautiful!
and a few cute photos from the shop this weekend!
our finished checkout counter…
i wanna add some little displays to the front next. <3
off to spend some time with my family.