We’ve had a lot of early mornings this past month playing with trains and coloring as we navigate our way through the major sleep regression that a lot of kids hit around 2 years old. We’ve finally had some totally normal nights of sleep this past week, so we are holding our breath to see if we are on the tail end of a veeery tired season of life and I really hope that we are! We are also getting ready to go on a beach vacation this week with my family and are so pumped, we can hardly wait!
1. I think I found my new summer treat! SO GOOD!
2. We used this at the lake last year and it was so helpful to have on the beach, so we are taking it with us on this beach trip too!
4. This is such a good question to ask as an icebreaker with strangers …
5. Perfect kids shoes for summer.
6. Love this Mother’s Day card.
7. I actually bought this for a beach coverup but it’s soo soft and cozy I’ve been wearing it around the house almost every day …
8. Trying this amazing invention on our next trip where we have to stay in a hotel room with Lola so we can still be awake after she goes to sleep—genius.
10. Bought this as a birthday outfit for next month—comfy and cute!
Can’t wait to get further into summer when all the pools open and we can get our summer splashin’ in! xo. Laura
P.S. Lola’s little outfit is from here 🙂