Happy Sunday, friends! I just got back from China–I was hanging with my sister and so excited to watch and have another niece join our family. Life is truly extraordinary some days. 🙂
1. Speaking of extraordinary, this is sort of my favorite thing ever! (Sort of joking about it being extraordinary … but sort of not, too.) I hate when groceries roll around in my trunk if they fall out of the bags they are in while I drive home. I also hate having to make so many trips from my car to bring in groceries, so this makes it WAY easier to carry a lot at once. It’s kind of dorky I guess, but I LOVE this thing.
2. Did you know that in China you must wear a swimming cap if you want to swim in a public pool (including hotel pools)? This isn’t common in the United States, or really anywhere I’ve traveled so far. Once Elsie told me, I promptly bought this swim cap to match my suit so I could pool-it-up with Novi.
3. Also, read this book series on the plane. Turns out, I am way into romance novels. This is new for me and I am not sorry! 🙂 … but just in case you aren’t into romance, I also recently read this book and loved it so much too.
4. Stocking up on these for the summer. They are the cutest thing you’ll ever find in my medicine cabinet. Are these avail in stores near you?
5. Bought these shoes a while ago but hadn’t really broken them in yet, so they were basically new for this trip. I am such a creature of habit that I find if I buy something new and don’t wear it immediately it sometimes doesn’t make it into my rotation for a while. Does anyone else do this?
6. I am 110% inspired by this artist’s work. I can’t wait to play around with paint more.
7. I bought this easel and set it up in my home office about a month ago, but so far I’ve only used it twice. Boo!
8. Have you pre-ordered Elise’s book yet? I’ve followed her for years online (we’re friends, too—thank you, internet) and I still find her endlessly inspiring. She makes me want to dream bigger and I can’t wait to get her book.
9. Crossing my fingers for a sale soon so I can buy a whole house worth of these curtains. Still working on Elsie’s holiday house in Springfield—getting so close!
10. I really don’t have anywhere to put this and I probably own too many kitchen gadgets already, BUT I still think about getting this outdoor pizza oven at least once a week. Dare to dream I guess. Ha. xo. Emma