Heyyy everyone! This is my FIRST 10 Things I Love post and I’m really excited about it! We just got home from a week in my hometown, and while it was so nice to see family, we’re soaking in being back in our city and summertime in Nashville. I’m loving …
1. This cute mini pool. We don’t have a pool and I love that these are darling alternatives to the (occasionally) not-so-great looking inflatable pools.
2. My beauty food this summer has been cherries! They’re in season, so delicious, and worth the work of spitting the pits out, haha. Cherries are a rich source of polyphenols and vitamin c and have great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties—they’re great for skin and your bod in general!
3. Loving these swimsuit bottoms SO much—my favorite I’ve ever had!
4. The perfect stripes.
5. I covet this towel so much.
6. My YMCA membership. I honestly love all the classes they have and my favorite by far are the dance cardio classes—I totally forget how sweaty I’m getting!
7. This top. What is it about fruit-themed clothing that makes me want to buy it all?!
8. My guilty pleasure lately is watching Dynasty (the reboot) on Netflix. It is so high drama, we’re talking a legit soap opera, and you can’t help but root for Fallon’s character.
9. Loving this pajama set from Target. Their whole Stars Above line is amazing! I’ve gotten a few pairs of these pj’s because they are so soft and comfy and perfect for summer.
10. This perfume from Sephora. It’s blended with natural ingredients, including natural, organic and fair trade essential oils to support nations rebuilding. They also use safe lab produced ingredients that are phthalate free, paraben free, sulphate free, UV inhibitor free and formaldehyde free. It’s one of my favorite fragrances ever and I don’t find myself missing my Chanel/Viktor and Rolf anymore!