Friends, I am clawing for dear life to get to autumn. Not that I’m wishing time away, but summer is just not my jam, ya know? I know I’m not alone when I say I live for fall and I can’t wait to snuggle up in a cozy sweater with my little fur baby, Lily. Today, I’m sharing a few fall wardrobe picks, a little decor, and just some random things that I’ve really been appreciating lately.
1. This week, we are having our biggest sale ever at Oui Fresh. I’m talking $6 sunnies, $3 mystery lip glosses (which is so fun!!), $10 tees, and my favorite clothing item in the shop, this adorable sweatshirt for $15.
2. Has anyone else been watching Four Weddings and a Funeral on Hulu? I’ll be honest here: I’ve never seen the quintessential 1994 romcom, but we are obsessed and look forward to watching the new episode every week. I love all the characters so much, but I have to say Zara makes me laugh the most!
3. I saw this blouse while shopping the other day and fell in love! I think I’m going to have to snag it. It seems like it could be a great transition piece into both fall AND spring. All about that multi-purpose life, and I’m just a sucker for florals.
4. Speaking of fall wardrobe pieces, I’ve been super into Joanie as a whole for finding great staple pieces that are pretty affordable, and appreciate that you can choose what decade you’re inspired by to shop. I picked up this dress and this skirt (I love the scallops!) and feel like they’ll really get a lot of wear.
5. You know I couldn’t resist a little fall decor! I’m feeling this wreath from our trusty friend Target.
6. Do you have a popsocket on your phone? I do and this vent mount is the most handy (or I guess hands-free in this case) thing ever. It’s so easy to slide the popsocket in and out. They also have an adhesive version, too, if you don’t think this one will work with your vent.
7. So, hear me out—I have been finding so many great pieces at Abercrombie & Fitch. They have made their sizing more true-to-life (it’s not all shrunken down anymore) and have a much more logo-free approach to fashion on the women’s side. They’ve also diversified their marketing which is something they used be not so great at. I’ve had so many people ask me where I’ve gotten a few of my things and when I tell them Abercrombie, they’re shocked. This retro sweatshirt is definitely on my list! (I live in crewneck sweatshirts in fall and winter) Fun fact: My first job was at Abercrombie Kids and I loved working there!
8. I absolutely love this book by Anuschka Rees. It’s about having a neutral mindset about your appearance and it has really changed my life. One of my favorites in the self-help category I’ve ever read!
9. These Vans. *heart eyes*
10. I LOVE Jennifer Vallez and her style. This Stranger Things mug is the perfect vessel for some hot cocoa or some cider. Is it fall yet?!
Happy Sunday!! xo Keely