1. These prints from Reign and Hail, shown in our guest room above! One is Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper, which was my husband Michael and I’s first dance, and the other is Wouldn’t It Be Nice by The Beach Boys—we’ve been together since we were 14 so it’s always been kind of our song! I love that you can get a custom print done for a song that means something to you.
2. This board and batten tutorial from Young House Love that helped us so much with the wall treatment for this room! You probably already know we’re big fans of YHL around here. 🙂
3. We’ve had this Lodge Dutch Oven for a year now, and it’s a total champ. It’s elevated our cooking so much and is pretty affordable, especially compared to some other enamel options out there.
4. My mom recently gifted me a spoon rest, and what the heck—where has it been all my life?! You may be thinking, “Duh, Keely. Spoon rests are essential.” But this was a life-changing discovery for me, haha! I never realized how convenient they are and we use it every single day.
5. Another one of those things that changed our cooking lives—the salt cellar! I love Alton Brown and always see him using his cute salt container for kosher salt, which usually comes in kind of unmanageable, big boxes. Recently, we were browsing Crate & Barrel and found this amazing option. It’s under $10 and I love that the lid is attached so you don’t lose it. You feel *very* cool and chef-like when you dip into your salt cellar to sprinkle whatever you’re cooking up.
6. We had a favorite coffee shop at our last house, and now that we’ve moved we’re a lot further from it. The thing I absolutely loved? THEIR CHAI. It seriously is my favorite chai I’ve ever had. I found out it’s a mix: David Rio White Shark Chai. It’s made with white tea, which I know isn’t traditional at all (neither is a mix), but it’s SO delicious, I can’t even describe. I found it here and now I can get my chai fix!
7. In love with these Turkish towels. They’re so great to have in the kitchen for drying hands and to throw over your shoulder, Antoni-style (who else loves Queer Eye?!), since we’re trying to use as few paper towels as possible these days.
8. The Imagineering Story on Disney+ was absolutely AMAZING. If you have any curiosity around how the Disney parks are conceptualized and new projects are executed, this is a fascinating peek inside.
9. This bun I got for lazy hair days from a new-ish company called Insert Name Here. My bun is realllly tiny so I love having this voluptuous option! I like that you can do a messy or a ballerina bun, too, so it’s got some versatility. I also have the Miya ponytail from here and I love wearing it to concerts and stuff like that. It’s so fun!
Well, 2020 is just around the corner. I hope you all have had a beautiful holiday season so far! Did you get any favorite gifts that you have to share about? Tell me below! xo. -Keely