1. The return of Schitt’s Creek! This last (noooo I’m so sad) season has been so great thus far. I watch via the PopTV app!
2. These mules from Target—they go with SO MUCH and are perfect to transition into spring, and are under $30. They come in a really cute mustard color, too!
3. I got this suitcase in grey a few months ago, have traveled with it a few times, and I absolutely love it! So much that I’m thinking I might get the set in pink and give the grey one to Michael—it’s so affordable and I love the laptop case in the front.
4. This watermelon water—I think it used to be the Simply Balanced brand but it’s been rebranded. Anyway, so good!
5. The most incredible scrunchie ever. I wear it multiple times a week. I love how soft and gentle it is on my hair and it’s absolutely gigantic, so it definitely makes a statement. I get compliments every time I wear it even if my hair is thrown up super haphazardly, lol.
6. CAVA! If you have a Cava near you, I highly recommend—we just got one in Nashville. Think Mediterranean Chipotle, but better. I love the grain bowl and the falafel is out of control.
7. I *really* wanted to buy the ELFA system from The Container Store for my closet, and I ended up finding this very affordable alternative from IKEA. I’m super into this whole system and it has completely transformed my closet. I actually love putting things away now and everything has its own space.
8. If you like Fjallraven backpacks and you like super creative and delicate embroidery, this Etsy shop is for you. I can’t get enough of her designs!
9. We just got this coffee table from West Elm and it was such a steal of a deal at over 50% off! It’s very sturdy and I love the lines of it.
10. This dress! I love the silhouette and the pattern—so perfect for vacation.