Hey friends! It’s a weird time right now, that’s for sure. I know a lot of small businesses are needing help with sales dipping because of social distancing, so I’m going to list mostly items from small businesses this week. 🙂
1. So into these grid mugs—Emma got me a mug from this store a few Christmases ago and I absolutely love it.
2. The cutest butter dish I’ve ever seen. I’ve been on the lookout for one!
3. This gorgeous solo diamond ring from my favorite jewelry store.
4. I love this sticker from our friends, Love and Lion.
5. A Schitt’s Creek Jazzagals sweatshirt?! Comes in T-shirts and tank tops, too!
6. The prettiest blush wool balls to make Laura’s car air freshener/oil diffuser.
7. These bras from True and Co. They are SO soft and comfy and even for a DDD gal, they are surprisingly supportive. I love their inclusive sizing.
8. VERY into these walking videos on YouTube from Leslie Sansone! I’m not going to the gym right now because of social distancing, and her three-mile vids are a great replacement for my elliptical days and are so easy to do from home!
9. My FAVORITE candles! Scented only with essential oils and made by a women-owned biz.
10. Adorable doormats from one of my favorite Nashville businesses.
Cute links! Have a great weekend! 🙂
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
I love the Jazzagals sweatshirts and Leslie Sansone videos! I just pulled out some of her DVDs from my cabinet yesterday. My goal this week is to complete a walk at home workout 4 times!