Wow … what a week, AMIRIGHT? I have some fun stuff to share this week. I will confess I have been shopping online A LOT (to be fair, mostly window shopping), but it’s a fun escape.
1. Since my new “uniform” is basically different forms of loungewear (or worse—pj’s), I might add some more comfy stuff to my closet. This is cute from Etsy. I also ordered this sports bra and these leggings. Girlfriend is by far my favorite leggings and bra sets.
2. Just made these cookies!
3. I’m really enjoying Jen Gotch’s new book.
4. Speaking of Ban.do, I just ordered this for spring … :))
5. Did you know you can order a customized hammock? They’re really gorgeous too. Would make an amazing wedding gift! And these are SO cute for little ones … I think I’m going to get one for Marigold for our new porch.
6. I’m so excited about a new hanging plant project I’m working on. After we had kids, I fell out of my plant phase when some of my plants died, and I had to move or re-home quite a few cactus plants. Anyway! That’s TOTALLY fine because the early days of parenting were pure survival mode for me. So I decided to restart my plants phase with this new move. I’m excited to get into it again!
7. This decorate a face printable is so sweet!
8. Unpaper towels.
9. My kiddos are using these paints every day (pictured above). We’re working on making one of those big rainbows this week. :))
10. For Easter, I’m making the girls simple baskets (I already had a few books and some new binoculars for them purchased), but I thought it’d be fun to add more homemade toys and games this year. Also, I think I want to make a picnic/park basket with a Gathre mat, sidewalk chalk and some outdoor toys.
P.S. If you haven’t started yet, it’s a great time to jump into our podcast! XX
P.P.S. What are you all watching BESIDES Tiger King (already finished that, along with the entire country last week, haha).
Sending love to everyone! We hope you are holding up well and enjoying these strange days the best you can. xx- Elsie
define better. haha It gets crazier, for sure.
I just finished the first episode and I’m not really sure what to think. Does the show get better?!
P.S. i can totally relate to “giving up on plants to take care of tiny humans” phase.
I’m watching Unorthodox. You need to read subtitles often, so not something to watch unless you aren’t going to be interrupted but amazing story!
Some great links. I haven’t jumped on the Tiger King bandwagon yet..
Getting moisture metre is LIFE CHANGING when it comes to keeping plants alive. It really helps take the guesswork out of when to water – especially good for those tempted to overwater. And always add more perlite to your potting mix!
Nice finds, Elsie! You might like this new show on FX called Breeders. Hilarious dry humored British comedy about parents of young kids.
I have over 30 of the unpaper towels. I love them! They have very cheery prints. I go through several a day and feel good about not using regular paper towels.
Besides Tiger King (that story just kept delving into weirder and weirder territory!) I recently watched Unstoppable. A doc on Netflix about Betheny Hamillton, the surfer who had her arm bitten off by a shark when she was 14. It’s a super inspirational watch about overcoming hardships. Plus some great surf shots as well! Other than that currently halfway through season 3 of Ozarks and loving the drama of it.
Now off to browse all of the jumpsuits on Ban.do…
I keep telling everyone to binge “Lucifer” on Netflix. SO good. I watched while nursing a newborn, then rewatched it with my husband a few months later!
Oh yeah! As an Introvert, actually being quarantine like now is just like any other days for me ((LOL))
But, online shopping during quarantine time is even much better.
Hello from France 🙂
Great links, Elsie! It’s not only you – I think we’ve all been shopping online a little too much lately, haha! ❤️✨
Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
I finished Tiger Kings too. My sister turned me on to a new show: “Don’t F**K With Cats”. It’s crazyy. If you like mysterious unsolved cases, you’ll enjoy this.
Kaitlyn @ Oh, the Places We’ll Go!
We watched it the week of Christmas (so festive haha) and it’s one of the best true crime things I’ve ever seen for sure.
A picnic basket for your little ones would be so cute!
Btw, I’ve checked the baby hammocks: my gosh, they are so cute!!