Hello, hello! I am currently fully invested in making autumn memories with our girls. Our kids want to make cookies like EVERY day, so if you have any ideas for food projects like this (that the kids can do more steps of) I would love to hear. I feel bad because so much of the cookie making process is adult prep and I’m always looking for more projects where our kids can feel like they are doing it independently.
1. OK, so this is very granny of me, but I really want to start a vintage tea cup collection. Like, how pretty is this??
2. This is the theme for the plants in our pool area next summer (I know I’m thinking too far ahead but that’s kind of my 2020 mood). Like HOW pretty is that for a plant theme? I’m imagining a pink or peach pool umbrella. What other plants do you think go with this vibe?
3. I’m totally smitten by this modern, soft rainbow wall treatment.
4. I just got this lamp for our art room and it’s so cute!
6. Loving this color blocked pumpkin idea. I might add some of these to our porch soon.
8. I just ordered this jacket and I’m so excited for it to arrive. Looks cozy!
10. You know I’m a sucker for matching family pjs. :))
OK … now I have a question for you! I have been feeling a need to add some art to my walls. What are your favorite places to buy art? I’m interested in original or prints! 🙂 XX Elsie