Hi, hi. Happy Sunday. 🙂
1. The weather here as been BEAUTIFUL and I’ve been sneaking out for walks as much as possible. This is definitely my favorite time of the year to be outdoors (sorry summer, you’re nice too). I have been loving these pocket leggings (and by the way, this bra is my favorite too—it has a lot of coverage, almost like a crop top). The pocket is necessary if you have a phone or keys you need to stash like I do.
2. This is SUCH a fun gift idea if you have a friend or family member who loves The Simpsons. You can get these portraits made and print it out and frame it as a gift!
3. My favorite pair of Madewell jeans. I wore my last ones so long that they got a huge hole. I love a button up fly!
5. I’m kind of into window shopping for holiday dresses even though I’m 100% sure we’re staying home for New Year’s this year. But I still kind of want to dress up A LOT. Anyone else sick of loungewear?
6. I got these as a birthday gift for myself (I’m really into finding excuses to buy myself gifts). They are SO cozy and warm and slip right on like UGGs, excepts they are way cuter!
7. If you’re in the market for new running shoes, I have these and I love them!
8. I shared on our podcast that I buy all my own gifts and so many of you wrote me saying that you do too. It’s funny because I buy really thoughtful, personal gifts for myself like this family birthstone ring from Etsy. Then, on Christmas morning I open them up and feel truly surprised (because I am really forgetful) and also Jeremy still gets credit and he’s like “I did such a good job.” Hahaha! I know it probably sounds strange to some, but it works for us and we love it.
9. I’m super into these mushroom soup crocks. What do you think? Adorable or cheesy (or maybe both!)?
10. Not that I need another zodiac necklace, but I definitely do.
Sending you all a warm hug, a high five, a cup of hot chocolate (with extra marshmallows) and a “be safe” said in my best mom voice. I have had some blue days where the internet feels like everyone is hanging out without me and resuming normal life despite Covid numbers going up, up, and up. If you have felt this way, you’re not alone. Keep being safe and responsible. I’m thankful for you! xx. Elsie