Happy Sunday, friends. Before the new year started, I bought myself a baby blue Big Bud Press jumpsuit. I have been a fan of theirs for years and I love to add a new jumpsuit to my collection every year (or sometimes a couple). For January, I decided to do a no-spend month (for clothing items specifically) mainly because I wanted to focus our budget on completing some home projects this season. It’s beginning to feel more and more like home and I want to knock out a lot of projects this year. Anyway! Here are things I am loving right now.
1. I am loving my electric blanket this month. I use it when I am working on my computer and it really helps because I can’t focus when my feet are cold. 🙂
2. I used my birthday money to get one of these repurposed designer button necklaces and I love it SO much!!! Would make an excellent gift idea too!
3. I picked these for my new office chairs. The first time in like 10 years I picked an office chair that isn’t white and gold.
4. These bento boxes from Target are one of the best and cutest Target finds I’ve seen in a long time. Our kids REALLY like picnics and I love meal prepping ahead, so these are perfect!
6. I will probably do a longer review on this in my next big skincare post, but I started using Moon Juice’s Acid Potion and it’s my favorite exfoliant I have ever used. I was in a rough patch with my skin a few months back and it made a noticeable difference (!!!).
7. Feeling another “dollhouse phase” coming on soon!
9. My favorite diffuser is still on sale. I just ordered one for my office!
10. This personalized ring is really pretty.
Sending love to you! xx