Happy Sunday. I’m feeling super motivated this month. I think the fact that the sun is slowly beginning to set later each day combined with my grandmother getting her vaccine is giving me HOPE. I’m putting in a request for spring to come early this year … I can’t wait!
2. I’m still on the fence as to how I feel about terazzo (in my own home) and this tile is tempting me.
3. We’ve been using these as night lights for our kiddos and they are so pretty!
4. This little heart lounge set is adorable!
5. My favorite pen! It’s my ultimate—I get very annoyed when I run out.
7. I am taking the Arlo’s cookie valentine workshop to work on my cookie skills! I LOVE learning about baking!
8. I’ve started eyeing spring/summer dresses. Never too early to dream!
9. I’m currently reading Naturally Tan and I have to say … 10/10. I laughed, I cried, and I accidentally shrieked with joy while running in our park and scared some people. It’s a very fun book.
10. The cutest valentines on Etsy. Adorable! Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? It’s a holiday for kids and heart-shaped pizza in our house!