1. I finished my book made with our new favorite things kit.
I feel live i’ve finally found what *i* want to do with my scrapbooks.
it’s exciting & it feels new again…
here are photos:
(i didn’t fill in all of my goals b.c it’s too much pressure. :D)
the end. 🙂
i hope you enjoyed it. it’s a peek into my life and a keepsake for my (hopefully somday…haha!) future children & grandchildren. i love the little details like favorite songs, handwriting and polaroids…
we only have a small stack left. it was our best selling kit so far this year… thank you! 😀
2. the new MUTEMATH video.
my dear friend, brandon, did this video. it’s SO amazing. i heard that they recorded it all in one take while playing the song at half speed in a speeding van. hope you enjoy.
you might remember brandon from this post.
he is so talented & so is MUTEMATH. So happy for them!
3. pineapple juice & my dad’s killer life advise (every single Sunday)!
4. still obsessed with the new animal collective.
5. filling up my car with gas for $12.
6. children’s craft supplies.
7. feeling really inspired!!
9. this very very rainy day.
rain is my favorite.
10. and adding daily cuteness to RVA.
We are planning a big update for Wednesday & new items all week.
Hope your sunday is restful & inspiring.