here are 10 brand new things that i’m totally in love with…… i hope you enjoy!
1. isn’t this the cutest vintage record player you’ve ever seen?
2. artwork by Moor.
3. little cafes. this is so cute. the world needs more cute little cafes… and especially if they serve pie. [photo source]
4. this amazing photo [seen on modern kiddo]. i’m in love with the clock!
5. these lovely handmade moccasins. oh… and the cute puppy too!
8. i want them & i need them. source.
9. courtney’s cute little green house. i want one too!
this week i am moving my studio (from my previous loft to downstairs behind the RVA store– even though i am closing the store on May 10th, i am still officing there for most of the summer because of Jeremy’s recording studio… so that’s exciting.) PLEASE NOTE: my local store is closing for relocation & restructuring. We are expanding & making it cuter than ever, and these things take time. We are still shopping location and I will fill you in on details after we’ve made our final decisions. It will most likely re-open in Spring of 2011. I just want you to know that the changes going on are %100 positive and so exciting! This summer the RVA online store is expanding more than ever before… i really can’t wait to give the online store the attention it deserves for a season. 🙂
i CAN’T WAIT to get my studio unpacked and back to normal daily use! i’m also starting a new class. so most of my week will be spent like that! I’m looking forward to it and i’ll be here with probably a million-or-so more posts to keep you company with. LOVES, elsie
ps. jeremy, i miss you.