It’s official. I’m taking over Emma’s “10 Things Sunday” posts while she prepares for her maternity leave (!!!) this month. So. Get Ready.
OK, that sounded too dramatic.
Kind of random, but the photo above reminded me of one of my favorite things to wake up to in the morning (on those extra sunny days). Walking downstairs and seeing prisms bouncing off the walls (and the floor!) is one of the best feelings. I’m sharing some other things I’ve been into lately below. 🙂
1. If you want to create a prism wonderland in your living room too, this large crystal ball suncatcher is where it’s at.
3. I ran out of my go-to sunscreen the other day and decided to replace it with one that everyone has raved about. Guess what? I’m never going back. It’s amazing, and I love that it doubles as makeup primer.
4. I’m loving the new tees from Cheap Old Houses. Once I found out they had a shop, it was all over!
5. A rather controversial question here. Are you pro-microwave or anti-microwave? I’ll admit, I use mine pretty often and I needed one that was less ugly and, you know, new. I bought this budget-friendly one that has a retro feel and it’s perfect!
6. Walmart’s newer clothing line, Free Assembly, is incredible. I’m not kidding—everything I’ve purchased has been so high in quality and super affordable. I also love they use mostly eco-friendly materials.
9. How often do you use up an entire tube of lip gloss? My answer used to be “never” until I tried now retired Oui Fresh lip gloss (miss you) and this amazing gloss by Bite Beauty. It’s a clean formula and truly the best. I just ran out of my favorite shade, Cider Donut and I know I’m going to want to buy at least one other shade to try!
10. As you can see in the photo above, my Boston terrier Kennedy really loves what I call her “pink furry donut bed.” It’s on sale right now if you want to give your pet an extra cozy sleeping spot.
Ah! That was fun. Hope you have a great week :)) -Jacki