Hi! Happy Sunday. I had a pretty good week, mainly because I bought a brand new Toyota Camry. I’m all about being frugal (I buy thrifted clothes and housewares all the time) but I needed a new car … bad. It’s so nice and having something new after driving the same car for 11 years has made me really happy. That’s all that really matters, right?
OK, let’s get into 10 more things I’m into right now:
1. I’m in my late 30s, and keeping my face moisturized is truly the key to having less wrinkles (drinking lots of water helps, too). Leahlani Bless Balm has seriously transformed my skin—it looks healthier that it ever has, and it has helped even out my skin tone (no more redness!). I can’t recommend this product enough. P.S. You can take 20% off any Leahlani order with the code ABM.
2. I was totally influenced by Elsie when I purchased this pair of budget-friendly sunglasses. I have a hard time finding sunglasses that work with my face shape, and these are perfect. I’m going to buy the other colors soon!
3. I used this new Template pack to edit the photo above. I love all the borders (especially the retro daisies, fruit, and scribbles ) and they look so good on IG stories.
5. My go-to afternoon snack. It tastes like a peanut butter cookie and only has three (whole) ingredients.
6. Do you have any old VHS tapes that you’re dying to watch? I had some and didn’t want to mess with finding a VHS player. I did some old fashioned Googling and found out about Legacy Box. You simply mail your tapes to them and they email you a digital file that you can keep forever. It was so easy!
7. I’m a huge Keds fan and these woven platforms sneakers are on my radar. Are you into them too?
9. Am I talking about coffee mugs again? Yes, I am. I use my smiley face coffee cup all the time—it’s one of those mood-booster coffee cups. And if you’re looking for a new coffee to try, this one is my favorite. It’s a low-acid, whole bean coffee and it tastes amazing.
xo, Jacki 💛