This week has been a roller coaster of emotions. It was Keely’s last week at ABM and we worked together several days. I have to say, when employees move on it really brings out the Michael Scott in me! Haha. Anyway, we had a memorable last week working together and I know she will be missed around here. We’re all so grateful for the years she spent with us and proud of her pursuing her dreams for the future.
In lighter news, I am en route to Missouri today to spend a few days deep-diving with the ABM team. I will have some exciting news to share this week—make sure you are following here to hear it first! It’s going to be an AMAZING season upcoming.
1. I am head over heels in love with these House of Hackney wallpapers. The more pink color way is available at Anthropologie and I think I am actually going to go with the more green one. I am hugely inspired by House of Hackney right now and recommend you go down that rabbit hole and see their vacation rental property and all their beautiful photo shoots to get inspired.
2. I’m not sure how there are any of these scallop quilts still in stock, but grab one before they’re gone. I know it’s a boho line, but these quilts are classic and versatile!
3. My favorite “fall candle” (it’s year round for me, but it sets a cozy vibe!).
5. I just ordered several of these star lights. My all-time favorite flush mount fixture for sure!
6. This is a cute little tissue box cover (and a nice price too!). Love putting these in every bathroom and all the spaces, really.
8. Love this print by a local Nashville artist!
9. Just added this book to my kiddos’ collection (it’s ADORABLE!).
10. This is BY FAR my most wanted Halloween decor this year. These are amazing and magical!