Here’s a peek at my Halloween decor—it’s a mix of vintage and new. When do you normally take your Halloween decorations down? I kinda want to drag it out as long as I can this year.
1. Are you a Curb Your Enthusiasm fan? I’ll go ahead and admit (on the internet) that I have a legit crush on Larry David. Season 11 just started last week and it’s just as great as always.
3. My favorite face mask is 20% with the code ABM. It’s literally superfood for your skin, with ingredients like Hawaiian spirulina, raw honey, chlorella, and sea clay.
5. Just ordered this “most wonderful time of the year” sweatshirt. Ahhh, I love it so much.
6. I like oatmeal, but I prefer the kind that isn’t loaded with sugar. This instant oatmeal is my go-to!
9. Once the weather starts to cool off, I use my corn bag all the time. It’s so cozy, and I really prefer it over a heating pad.
10. I can’t wait to make Emma’s pumpkin chocolate chip cookies this week. It’s one of those recipes I started craving as soon as it went on the blog.