Happy Halloween! Elsie and I shared our “couples costume” on Instagram this morning. We both love The Shining, so this costume was fuuuuun.
Here’s a peek at my Halloween decor—it’s a mix of vintage and new. When do you normally take your Halloween decorations down? I kinda want to drag it out as long as I can this year.
1. Are you a Curb Your Enthusiasm fan? I’ll go ahead and admit (on the internet) that I have a legit crush on Larry David. Season 11 just started last week and it’s just as great as always.
2. I decided to cut back on my coffee consumption last month and this coffee maker has been a huge help. I like that I can still grind my own coffee beans (while enjoying one cup at a time).
3. My favorite face mask is 20% with the code ABM. It’s literally superfood for your skin, with ingredients like Hawaiian spirulina, raw honey, chlorella, and sea clay.
4. I bought a new rug for my living room. I wanted something that I could throw in the washer since I have (a very adorable) dog, and this pink Chindi cotton rug is the one.
5. Just ordered this “most wonderful time of the year” sweatshirt. Ahhh, I love it so much.
6. I like oatmeal, but I prefer the kind that isn’t loaded with sugar. This instant oatmeal is my go-to!
7. I’ve been wanting to switch to satin pillowcases since Keely wrote this blog post about the benefits of them. I went with this budget-friendly set.
8. I’m freaking out over these Golden Girls ornaments. They (Dorothy, Blanche, Rose and Sophia) would make the best holiday gifts.
9. Once the weather starts to cool off, I use my corn bag all the time. It’s so cozy, and I really prefer it over a heating pad.
10. I can’t wait to make Emma’s pumpkin chocolate chip cookies this week. It’s one of those recipes I started craving as soon as it went on the blog.
I love this so much, Jacki! You’re such a great writer who harnesses your unique voice and utilizes parenthetical as Shakespeare uses commas! Will def check out the coffee maker and everything else esp after admitting to a crush on Larry David. Thank you for your sweet post – by the way – my younger sister and brother did a Shining theme in Las Vegas 2019. Great costume!
It made my day to read your comment—- thank you Tiffany!