This week, I’m looking forward to cooking a mini feast with my kiddos (full disclosure: I’m mainly doing pre-made foods from Trader Joe’s and the greatest pie recipe of all time).
Our home is halfway renovated and I’m making it a point to enjoy all our holiday traditions and not put off making any memories until next year!
2. My favorite holiday collection is our tree full of vintage-inspired glass ornaments. The twist is that they are all food themed!
3. The leopard boots Marigold is wearing above make me so happy because she calls them “her raisin shoes” (she thinks the leopard spots are raisins). SO CUTE, RIGHT?
4. A candy advent I can get behind!
5. Madewell has 30% off this weekend (code: OHJOY).
6. I got this book for myself for Christmas (anyone else buy your own gifts??). It’s incredible!
7. My favorite coat is on sale.
8. A Chinese baking book. VERY excited about this book, as I want to learn to make mooncakes for Lunar New Year this year.
10. These quilted jackets stopped me in my tracks. Super cute! I think I like the checkered one the most.
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday! xx- Elsie