Ho Ho Ho!! It takes me about two weeks to fully put up all my Christmas decor with a kiddo around the house, but it’s done, and it’s time to enjoy the sparkle and lights while we have it.
I also wanted to do cabinet bows this year, and since I couldn’t find pink velvet ones like I wanted, I just made my own (Studio DIY has a full tutorial here if you want to make your own)!
I’ve been starting Lola on some of my old school holiday movies this year like White Christmas and Miracle on 34th Street, but even when she was 3 last year she already loved Elf.
I’m excited for all the holiday movie nights to come! Here’s what else I love this week …
1. These earrings for Christmas Eve!! They would go perfect with my Santa sweater…(there’s options to get it here too) and here are similar ripped Mom jeans!
2. How cute is this mom and baby doll DIY project? It’s not too challenging, so I think even a beginner could tackle it and it would make a great homemade Christmas present, too.
3. We’ve been full on using this acrylic calendar to keep our schedules organized, and I’m so glad we got one! I didn’t want a big wall calendar to visually clutter up the space with a lot of information, but I got it in the blush lettering color and use lighter colored markers to write down our items.
It really helps blend into the decor and fit the kitchen theme.
4. I’m just about out of my favorite liquid highlighter (it’s Elsie’s favorite, too!), so I think it’s time to order more! The Nova color is perfect for that holiday glow.
5. Thinking about this shimmery skater dress for Christmas Eve. It’s affordable and that color is so pretty (comes in plus size too)! This one is fun as well.
6. Speaking of shimmery, sign me up for this jumpsuit for New Year’s Eve! (And it’s on sale!!) Here’s a similar vibe plus size version.
7. Lola’s favorite thing to do right now is move the coffee table next to the fireplace and do a puzzle with me after dinner in her Christmas jammies (we all have matching ones of these!). Drinking hot chocolate, Christmas music playing, and a kiddo doing a puzzle is pure Christmas magic if you ask me.
I found her a Snoopy Christmas mug for her hot chocolate (although this one is really cute) and I can’t wait to add this to her puzzle rotation!
8. This ring is on my Christmas list—so cute!
9. This chocolate drizzled popcorn is the BEST!! There’s a white chocolate peppermint version I haven’t tried yet, but the chocolate can be hard to find once it hits stores. Mom buys them in bulk and then gives them out as Christmas gifts.
10. This book!
I think I may make this whipped peppermint cream hand scrub as a holiday treat (makes a great DIY gift too!) and it’s been fun to do some holiday crafts on the weekends with Lola as well.
And, here are some of Elsie’s favorite holiday crafts to do with her kids. Hope your home is feeling merry and bright! xo. Laura
Not sure how to store holiday decor when Christmas is over? Check out these posts!
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!
Thank you for including a plus size option! Would love to see this be included regularly when clothing items are shared!
Where is your sweater from?!
It was sold out but I found some more and added it to #1!
i hate to be one of those people but your outfit is so cute! especially loving your jeans. could you tell me where they’re from? so hard to find cute ones thank you for the fun links
I was thinking the same thing, and looking for a link to the jeans 🙂
Mine were from Zara earlier this fall but I added a link to similar ones in the #1 slot!