Ho Ho Ho!! It takes me about two weeks to fully put up all my Christmas decor with a kiddo around the house, but it’s done, and it’s time to enjoy the sparkle and lights while we have it.
I’ve been starting Lola on some of my old school holiday movies this year like White Christmas and Miracle on 34th Street, but even when she was 3 last year she already loved Elf.
I’m excited for all the holiday movie nights to come! Here’s what else I love this week …
2. How cute is this mom and baby doll DIY project? It’s not too challenging, so I think even a beginner could tackle it and it would make a great homemade Christmas present, too.
3. We’ve been full on using this acrylic calendar to keep our schedules organized, and I’m so glad we got one! I didn’t want a big wall calendar to visually clutter up the space with a lot of information, but I got it in the blush lettering color and use lighter colored markers to write down our items.
It really helps blend into the decor and fit the kitchen theme.
4. I’m just about out of my favorite liquid highlighter (it’s Elsie’s favorite, too!), so I think it’s time to order more! The Nova color is perfect for that holiday glow.
7. Lola’s favorite thing to do right now is move the coffee table next to the fireplace and do a puzzle with me after dinner in her Christmas jammies (we all have matching ones of these!). Drinking hot chocolate, Christmas music playing, and a kiddo doing a puzzle is pure Christmas magic if you ask me.
8. This ring is on my Christmas list—so cute!
9. This chocolate drizzled popcorn is the BEST!! There’s a white chocolate peppermint version I haven’t tried yet, but the chocolate can be hard to find once it hits stores. Mom buys them in bulk and then gives them out as Christmas gifts.
10. This book!
I think I may make this whipped peppermint cream hand scrub as a holiday treat (makes a great DIY gift too!) and it’s been fun to do some holiday crafts on the weekends with Lola as well.
And, here are some of Elsie’s favorite holiday crafts to do with her kids. Hope your home is feeling merry and bright! xo. Laura
Not sure how to store holiday decor when Christmas is over? Check out these posts!
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!