I debated whether or not I should share a photo of my tree the day after Christmas, but since I plan on leaving my decorations up until New Year’s Day, I figured … what the heck? Gotta bask in the pink glow of my tree as long as I can.
And, since we’re nearing the end of 2021, I thought I would share my favorite purchases of the year. Get ready for some total randomness. 🙂
1. I bought this rotary phone candle and yin yang candle solely for decoration and I LOVE them. In fact, everything from this Etsy shop is uber-cool.
2. My pink velvet record player.
3. This is the best clean, budget-friendly eye shadow palette. I will continue to buy this one over and over again because it’s that good!
4. Everybody needs a Scrub Mommy in their life. But really, I’ve never cared about dish sponges until I started buying these.
5. My favorite pair of jeans. I’ve had several people ask where I bought them (always a good sign!).
6. I started collecting vintage ice cream cone cookie jars this year. What took me so long??
7. I have a pretty big assortment of coffee mugs, but this cute stoneware mug is the one I reach for the most.
8. The softest pajamas I’ve ever owned (so many 5 star reviews, too).
9. I’ve been using this hydrating petal cream for several months and my skin has never been so “glowy.” It’s a bit of a splurge but SO worth it.
10. I bought two rugs this year, and they’re both pink (classic move). I picked this chindi cotton rug for my living room and found a polka dot rug for my bedroom.
See ya in 2022. ❤️ Jacki
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!
Adorable angle tree topper. Where is if from?
Thank you! It’s vintage, but they have similar ones on Etsy.
Those scrubbing sponges are the best! Love the pink tree. Very chic and festive.