I debated whether or not I should share a photo of my tree the day after Christmas, but since I plan on leaving my decorations up until New Year’s Day, I figured … what the heck? Gotta bask in the pink glow of my tree as long as I can.
And, since we’re nearing the end of 2021, I thought I would share my favorite purchases of the year. Get ready for some total randomness. 🙂
2. My pink velvet record player.
3. This is the best clean, budget-friendly eye shadow palette. I will continue to buy this one over and over again because it’s that good!
4. Everybody needs a Scrub Mommy in their life. But really, I’ve never cared about dish sponges until I started buying these.
5. My favorite pair of jeans. I’ve had several people ask where I bought them (always a good sign!).
6. I started collecting vintage ice cream cone cookie jars this year. What took me so long??
7. I have a pretty big assortment of coffee mugs, but this cute stoneware mug is the one I reach for the most.
8. The softest pajamas I’ve ever owned (so many 5 star reviews, too).
9. I’ve been using this hydrating petal cream for several months and my skin has never been so “glowy.” It’s a bit of a splurge but SO worth it.
See ya in 2022. ❤️ Jacki
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!