It’s fully winter weather here now. Flashback to this photo from Christmas where we were comfortably outdoors with no shoes on. Now it’s boots and coats weather for the next few months.
I’ll share a few things in this week’s 10 things that are helping me get through the next few months.
Before I jump in … a book club note! If you haven’t heard yet, we are doing an ABM book club as a part of our blog and podcast this year.
We decided to do four books each season—two fiction and two non-fiction. You can read at your own pace or just listen to us chat about the books on the podcast as usual.
The first four books are Playing Big by Tara Mohr, A Good Girl’s Guide To Murder by Holly Jackson, Think Like a Monk by Jay Shetty and The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett.
We’ll be talking about the books in different podcast episodes starting in mid-February, so you still have time to join if you are interested!
1. I love this cardigan. Cardigans and boots are the main things I always pick up from Madewell. Also, they have an extra 30% off sale going on.
2. The most magical thing I’ve purchase from Etsy recently is my wax stamp initial. So much fun.
3. I got so many questions about our bookshelf edition games. They are so much fun to collect. My personal favorite game is Scrabble.
4. We always order red envelopes and gold coins (chocolate) for our kids to give to their friends for Lunar New Year.
5. I just got this beautiful print in the mail. I can’t wait to frame it and hang it! I’m obsessed with adding art to our home right now.
6. Probably my next rug purchase.
8. I’m thinking of using this wallpaper in the pink house for the main living space. What do you think?
9. I got this collage book and this one and I use them constantly. It’s SO much fun.
10. I keep thinking about this pair of boots since I’ve been wearing my other Dr. Martens so much recently.
If you’re in the mood to bake today, you should try Emma’s birthday cake cookies! xx- Elsie
P.S. Here’s a link to last weeks’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!
That Girls in the Window print is very cool!
Thanks for the book recommendations! It’s too cold here to do much of anything else than read a good book.
Lol, top-notch, and i realy like the white chocolate chips
thanks for sharing