My last 10 Things Sunday post was published the day after Christmas, so I didn’t get a chance to share my Instagram Top Nine with you. Do you look at yours at the end of the year? It’s kind of a guilty pleasure for me.
Not to be a huge downer, but December was one of the worst months for me (ever). I lost my 5-year-old Boston terrier, Kennedy, very unexpectedly, and my grandma was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.
But, I still looked at my Top Nine because I knew there would be some happy memories to reminisce on. I love that The Shining twins costume I did with Elsie was number one. Haha.
Spoiler alert: We all heal differently, but my life doesn’t feel complete without a loving pet by my side. I’m bringing home a Boston puppy (I named him Norman) in February and I can’t wait to meet him. Here’s a current photo of him:
My heart! Here are some other things that I’m loving right now …
- This The French Dispatch character print is so good.
- I usually buy a couple Madewell sweaters when they’re on sale at the end of the season. I picked a striped pocket sweater and this ruffle shoulder sweater.
- My go-to essential oil blend to diffuse when I’m working during the day.
- Speaking of the workday, this is my new favorite coffee. It has notes of milk chocolate and citrus and it doesn’t have an acidic taste.
- I’m thinking about getting a new bath mat for my black and white bathroom. What do you think?
- The best hand cream of all time, especially during the winter months. My hands get so dry.
- I’ve mentioned before that I’m an estate sale fanatic, but I’ve been getting into local online auctions lately, too. Here’s the website I use to search for the ones in my area.
- I’ve been thinking about turning my sunroom into an office, and even though I prefer to buy thrifted furniture, this blue desk has been on my radar.
- I’m a crazy Boston terrier lady for life, but I still want this cute dog sweatshirt on Etsy.
- If you’re in the mood to bake this weekend, I rounded up our favorite cake recipes on the blog last week. xo, Jacki
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!