If you saw my last post, I mentioned that I was bringing home a Boston terrier puppy in February. Fast-forward to March …
Norman is equal parts amazing, cute, smart, insane, and perfect. After having a couple of really hard months, he’s truly been my “light at the end of the tunnel.” I feel happy again!
Norman looks so annoyed in this photo and I really don’t blame him? 😀
1. Speaking of that photo, my favorite budget-friendly jeans are on sale for $20. Hard to top that, if you ask me! I found the pastel sweater at an estate sale, but here’s a similar one.
2. It’s official. I found a clean foundation that I love. If you’re looking for medium/buildable coverage, a natural glowy finish, and makeup with SPF and other skincare ingredients, you’ll love it too. I ordered shade 130 and it matches perfectly.
3. The final season of Better Call Saul (one of the best shows in the universe) premieres on April 18. So, about six weeks from now. Not that I’m counting or anything …
4. If you’re curious, I bought Norman a brand new set of wooden dog bowls (no hand-me-downs for this guy) and a waterproof mat to put underneath them. The elevated design is top notch!
5. It’s very possible that I ordered a personalized leather dog collar for him, too.
6. The best lip balm. The packaging is extra pretty, so I ordered an extra one for a friend’s birthday.
7. Random, but I bought an old-school TV/DVD combo from FB Marketplace to put it my bedroom. Is it weird that it’s exciting to watch my old DVDs in low-resolution?
8. Once again, Elsie influenced me to buy something very cute (a crochet cardigan from Target that I looove).
9. These butterfly earrings were a splurge, but they go with everything. I wore them three days in a row last week!
10. I bought some vintage candle holders at the flea market last month, and I finally found the perfect set of taper candles for them. They come in a bunch of different colors, but I picked orange for my living room.
Have a great week! Jacki
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!
Norman is such a handsome little dude!
One thing I LOVE is to have bought my dogs’ is a pet-filter. Not only that means I can fill their bowls with tapwater (it is an issue where I live) but it also holds 1.2 liters, filtering it as they drink it. Highly recommend it, both for the water safety as for convenince of less refills.
Thanks for the tip!
Norman is the cutest dog ever!