Life has been good lately. Warmer weather means more walks with Norman now that he’s big enough to go with me. But as I’m typing this, there are tiny snowflakes falling from the sky. Only in Missouri …
Norman is a wild man, but also sweet and cuddly. Oh, and we’re starting puppy classes in a couple weeks. The life of a 38-year-old dog mom. Lol.
This is the view I see every day when I walk up my stairs, and it never gets old. I love my alphabet wall print, decorating with vintage fashion magazines like Seventeen is a must.
1. I just ordered this lemon-shaped candle to add to my novelty candle collection (I also have a rotary phone from this shop). I never thought I would buy candles purely for show, but here we are.
2. I’ve always wondered if Good American jeans were worth the hype, and I can confidently say … yes! They totally are.
I bought this pair after Emma posted about them, and the fit is (dare I say) perfect. They truly fit so well, and kind of “mold” to your body and have the perfect amount of stretch.
3. If you try to avoid gluten and you love bagels, ALDI has the best Everything Bagels. They’re so good, especially toasted.
4. My favorite pair of Madewell earrings are on sale. They have a very unique look to them.
5. I’m not sure why it took me so long to get a popsocket for my phone (old lady vibes) but this style is all I want from now on (in all the colors!).
6. The only bra I will ever wear … because it doesn’t feel like one at all.
7. I’ve become an ILIA superfan, and their products are so good that I’ve replaced almost all of my makeup with theirs.
I use their balmy tinted lip oil every day. It’s perfect for dry lips, and has just enough color that it can be worn in place of lipstick.
8. I’ve never seen a coffee mug like this before, so naturally … I want it.
9. Speaking of mugs, I tried chocolate tea for the first time, and I’m hooked. I know it sounds weird, but this tea is made with prebiotics, no sugar or caffeine, and it’s really good with oat or almond milk.
Give it a try and let me know what you think! They also made a tea sampler that I’ve been wanting to try.
10. If soup sounds good this weekend, I put together a roundup of our popular soup recipes. If it keeps snowing today (in March), I’m definitely going that route for dinner!
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday post in case you missed it.
Oh that bra looks so comfy – I wear Evelyn&Bobbie bras which are very similar! They stretch to fit your specific body shape and it’s just the best, and they’re made for larger busts which is so nice for me (I can’t ever fit into bras from Target lol). I’m all for bras that are comfy! Team no more wires! Haha.
ahh!! I Love teccino. I’ve used their grounds as a coffee substitute. I am super caffeine sensitive so I can really only have one cup a day but LOVE having hot beverages through the day. I will try out this tea next!
I LOVE Jacki post! When can we hear her on the podcast!?
i feel you b/c we got april fools snow showers and flurries yesterday – it’s still winter in upstate ny too. i’ll take any excuse to hold on to all the cozy – i’ve been loving green tea w/oat milk + honey and the extra time to tackle my winter to do list 🙂 https://tps-steph.blogspot.com/2022/02/0068-to-do-winter.html
ps. your puppy is adorable!!
I need to drink my green tea that way!
Jacki, I always love seeing pictures of your home! Your style of decorating with mostly vintage, is such eye candy!
I’m definitely going to look into those bras. Bras are the worst.
Thanks, Reba! 🙂