I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! I’ve been working on house projects and spring cleaning. Here are 10 things I am loving right now!
1. We just finished What We Do in the Shadows (season 3). I can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard at a TV show.
I got this T-shirt on Etsy (I definitely express my fandom through T-shirts).
2. Dreaming about decorating big girl rooms for our girls (maybe later this year or next year). Nova is saying she wants a science room. I hope it sticks! Love this lamp.
3. I got this hat for spring and I’m so excited to wear it.
4. This purse is so cute. I’m really into lipstick red right now!
5. I’m so excited to read this book.
6. I really want to try a stencil project soon.
7. I love this kids shop—they have so much cute stuff!
8. I’m going to make this soup this week. Emma’s soup recipes are the absolute best!
9. Definitely my next cookbook. Have you found any amazing cookbooks lately?
10. Sephora is having their big sale, so here are my top three products I swear by:
- Moonjuice Acid Potion (I owe my mostly clear skin to this)
- My current nightly serum
- This lip mask (my most used beauty item every day)
I think this is the best DIY I’ve ever seen (Laura is the DIY queen!).
If you enjoy our shopping posts, make sure you are following us on LTK. We try to link almost everything there. Happy Sunday. 🙂
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday post in case you missed it.