I went thrifting with my friend Katie recently, and we spotted the best booth. “It’s not hoarding if your stuff’s cool.” Those are pretty wise words, if you ask me. 🙂
In other news, I’m looking for a house to buy (my first one) and it’s equal parts nerve-wracking and exciting. I’ll keep you posted! Anyway, let’s get into some things I’ve been into lately …
1. I bought my first pair of wide legs jeans (since high school, haha) and I really love them. They’re so flattering.
2. If I could buy a sofa without looking at the price tag, it would be this one.
3. There isn’t a cuter iced coffee glass out there. It isn’t possible!
4. I love this Shampure Bar. I was hesitant about using a shampoo bar, but this one cleans my wavy hair really well without drying it out.
5. I’ve been making a lot of crock pot meals lately. It’s so easy to throw something together in the morning and have dinner ready after work. I’ve made this healthy chicken pot pie soup a couple times now—so good!
6. This shirt is for all the Rosemary’s Baby fans out there. Isn’t it fuuun? There’s a matching art print, too.
7. I know vitamins work differently for everyone, but I’ve been taking these every day for several years, and they will always be my go-to.
8. I bought a pair of padded sandals (in yellow) from Target and they’re so darn comfy.
9. I’ve made Emma’s chocolate covered cherry cookies at least three times this year. They’re always a crowd-pleaser!
10. My favorite clean plumping lip gloss is on sale. I love the shade “Sugar Drizzle” (it’s clear with gold shimmer).
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it! xo, Jacki
Love the ice coffee cup, these types of glasses inspire me to do my coffee at home instead of buying going outside for over-priced ones.
I wonder if the list will come on Monday evening 🙂
I like your posts, Jacki! 🙂
I’m a huge fan of chicken pot pie. I’m looking forward to trying the soup. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Good luck on the house hunt!!