This weekend is really special for me because Collin and his whole family are coming to stay with us. After working together on ABM projects for almost six years, we became really close friends.
1. Just picked up this book and I’m so excited to read it!! My summer reading list is growing and growing. I would love to hear your summer reading suggestions!
The main categories I am into are fantasy, dystopian, and realistic fiction (but open to pretty much anything if you LOVE it). Also, I like sad stories.
2. Our daughter is turning 7 next month (I know, I know) and she asked for a DOLLY PARTON-themed birthday. If you have any cute ideas I’d love to hear. So far, the only thing I’ve done is buy this cookie cutter. (OPE!)
3. I got this phone case and it’s super cute and arrived really fast.
4. Obsessed with this simple grid pattern moroccan rug.
5. The next dress on my shopping list.
6. I’m very jealous of Emma’s puzzle table.
8. Love love love this unique take on a classic children’s story. My kids love it, too.
9. The best shows I’ve seen so far in 2022 were Station Eleven and Severance. What have you liked lately?
Hope you had a joyful weekend! xx- Elsie
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!