Warm weather is fully here in Pennsylvania, and you better believe we’ve already had a few ice cream cones to celebrate the season.
This week, we are celebrating my husband’s 40th birthday and getting ready to host some of our favorite friends from out of town, so there’s a lot of excitement in the air.
We are also about to visit a bed and breakfast on a farm in Pennsylvania that my parents used to take us to every year as kids. I can’t wait to sit on the porch with my parents and watch my daughter run around and look at the animals.
I’m just praying that we are there during “kitten season” as we call it. That’s when all the farm cats have their litters and there are kittens everywhere. Heaven.
1. My sis-in-law had this swimsuit coverup on vacation and it was so cute! Thinking about getting one for me, too …
2. These sneakers for summer (they are SO comfortable).
3. I am thrilled that skorts are back, and I got this one in two colors. I like the elastic waist, which makes it really comfortable and the fabric is light for hot days. The plus size option has really good reviews, too.
5. Ordered this smiley face necklace. That trend just makes me happy!
7. I’m so glad we got this white patio umbrella last year. It’s holding up really well, and I love that the top tilts easily so you can keep the shade on the table as the sun moves throughout the day.
It’s hard to find cute suits that support larger/post-nursing boobs (#realtalk), but this has adjustable straps and you can tie the back as tight as you want.
9. This sweatshirt.
10. Finally got a phone crossbody bag for when I really want the bare essentials with me and desire to leave my bigger purse in the car. Got the white and pink, and can’t decide which one to keep!
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!