It’s super hot here in Tennessee, so I’m thinking about whiskey gingers by the pool.
1. It’s fully summer, but Anthroplogie snuck in some autumn items and I’m not (not) into it. Love this acorn mug, pumpkin mug, and acorn serving spoons. I can (and do!) shop autumn and holiday stuff year round. Sparks mega joy.
2. I’ve been ordering digital art from Etsy and printing at home to complete our secret library.
4. These are my perfect (and most worn) shirts. I have several of them from through the years and they are always a classic.
5. I found these perfect baseball hats for kids on Etsy. You customize the color and initial. My girls love them. They are not big fans of hats, so it’s nice to finally find some they agree to wear!
6. My kids love this book: Vampire Vacation.
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!