I bought the ’90s butterfly shirt (that I’m wearing below) at a yard sale last week, and my elder millennial brain was so happy about it. Wow! What a sentence.
The term “Y2K” is often used to describe fashion, but it 100% reminds me of the worldwide computer scare my freshman year of high school in 1999.
Remember when we nervously shut down our computers before midnight on New Year’s Eve, wondering if our data would be messed up forever? It’s kinda funny to think about it now.
Here are 10 things I into right now!
1. The second half of the final season of Better Call Saul started last week, and I can’t get over how good the episode was. I watch it with Emma and Trey on Monday nights, and always look forward to it.
2. Do I talk about lip gloss a lot? Probably, but Kosas’ Wet Lip Oil Gloss is incredible. It’s a lip treatment/ gloss combo and it has been my go-to (instead of lipstick) this summer because it’s so moisturizing.
3. My favorite comfy tee (and it’s on mega sale right now).
4. Elsie tagged me in this Cheap Old Houses post on IG the other day, and I can’t stop thinking about how PERFECT the house is.
5. I don’t own very many kitchen gadgets, but I am the proud of owner of a Rapid Egg Cooker. It works great!
6. Speaking of kitchen stuff, I’ve been putting fresh cucumber slices in my water pitcher every other day. How did I just think of this? It makes water way more appealing and it feels kinda fancy.
7. Too soon? (Nervous laugh)
8. My most recent Etsy purchase was this Goth Summer shirt … obviously.
9. This 5-in-1 leave in spray has saved my wavy hair from being a total frizzball during the humid months. Highly recommend it!
P.S. Here’s a link to last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it! xo, Jacki