Happy weekend! I’m equally trying to enjoy this last bit of summer and started to get excited for fall. Here’s what I’m loving this week!
1. Trader Joe’s flowers are just the best and make me happy. I ordered some peony bulbs to plant this fall and am really excited to plant them.
3. These Caraway pans are amazing, and they come with the best pan storage ever so you can stand up the pans and save on space!
4. How many times have you seen Top Gun: Maverick? “I Ain’t Worried” by One Republic is officially my summer anthem, and I want to go see the movie again.
6. This dress from Amazon is really comfortable and cute. It will be good for that in-between summer and fall season, too.
7. I added vanilla cold foam to a pink drink order at Starbucks this week, and it reminded me of those Creme Savers candies I used to love. Nostalgic!
8. I’m working my way through Emma’s Favorite Things in the Air Fryer list. In the summer, I hate turning on the oven.
10. I ordered a candy corn themed mug from this Etsy shop and I can’t wait for it to get here!
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!