Happy weekend, friends. Summer isn’t over, but it does kind of feel like it’s winding down to me. We’ve been at our neighborhood pool a LOT this summer. Our son Oscar has become a water baby.
And while I’ll be sad when summer is finally “over,” I am 100% one of those Internet psychos who cannot wait for pumpkin season!
Here are 10 things I’m loving lately …
1. Speaking of pumpkins, I recently added this mug to my Halloween/fall collection.
2. Love this cherry charm necklace (I have rose gold)! Plus, $10 is donated to Second Harvest New Orleans with every purchase. And you can get 15% off with the code: cherryjoy15
3. Went book shopping while Elsie was in town at Pagination Bookshop (which is local, but you can order online too). Here are all the books I bought: When Women Were Dragons, The House Across the Lake, Sea of Tranquility, The Hating Game, The House in the Cerulean Sea, and The Cruel Prince.
4. I get so many compliments on this ring from Etsy. I wear it almost every day and love it.
6. I don’t wear a lot of eye makeup (because I get lash extensions) but when I do, I love this eyeliner. I recently rebought it in black (Cave) and blue (Smurf).
7. I bought another jumpsuit. Probably someone should cut me off at this point.
8. My (current) favorite cookie recipe.
Hope you have an amazing weekend! And just in case you are curious, our podcast will be returning Aug. 22. So, only a few more weeks before you can listen to Elsie and I rambling about who knows what again. 😉 -Emma
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!