After a big work week, I am enjoying a chill weekend with my family. I hope you are having a good one, too. Here are 10 things I’m currently loving!
1. Golden Ghouls, lol.
2. Currently reading Euphoria. What are you reading?
3. Madewell has so many boots on sale. I just got this pair in black. Also this dress, which will be my fall uniform.
4. The best eye cream I’ve ever tried.
5. My favorite comfort show right now is What We Do in the Shadows. Here’s my fan shirt.
6. I just hung this Chinatown print and I love it SO much.
7. I had so much fun working on our hidden library.
8. This pumpkin sweatshirt. Tis the season!
9. Love these bento boxes for school lunches.
10. I just hung this vintage photo in our daughter’s bedroom. Love it!
P.S. Here are the Harry Potter pj’s I’m wearing, as well as the kiddo version. xo, Elsie
And, here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!
But hold up, are you a Slytherin though??? ;-p
I’d love a post about kid-approved bento box lunches. Bonus points if they’re easy to put together!!
Would love to know more about the tile in the background of this picture!
Here’s a link to the tile we used. We’re very happy with it! https://rstyle.me/+hN0k0CvyAaWZR7APcIis3w