We took our first vacation to the beach with a toddler last week, and it was so fun and refreshing! I would say relaxing, but I can’t confirm that traveling with a toddler is the definition of relaxing, ha!
Our son did great, though, and loved sitting in the beach chair and eating snacks—but wasn’t sold on the sand. I’d say he has his priorities right. 🙂
As fun as it was to visit the beach, I came home and immediately swapped all my decor for fall and it makes me feel so happy and cozy! Here’s what I’m loving this week!
1. This vegetable chopper was an Amazon find, and oh my goodness, it’s amazing! It had 70K positive reviews and a little storage container, too.
2. Pulling out fall and spooky decorations. I just ordered a garland from this Etsy shop (@simply.piper.rae) and pulled this pumpkin one out of my storage tote. Elsie’s storage post is still my inspiration and goals for holiday decorations!
4. I made s’mores dip, and it’s a fun and easy treat! If you’re more in the mood for a classic s’mores though (and the answer for s’mores is always), Emma rounded up all the tips for making them in the oven, air fryer, or microwave.
5. I’m re-reading the Mitford series. it’s just like a cozy blanket and super comforting each time I read the series.
6. This fleece blanket tutorial gave me so much nostalgia! My friends and I used to make these for each other for Christmas presents.
7. This little waffle maker is super cute. I like pulling out the mini waffle makers every season for a fun weekend breakfast. If you’re craving pancakes but missing milk, try Emma’s Homemade Pancakes (without milk) recipe.
8. I just saw the trailer for Glass Onion, the Knives Out sequel, and can’t wait for it to come out!
9. Smart Sweets came out with a caramel candy—I saw a bag at Target and tried them. They’re really good!
10. Deciding if I’m going to order these sneakers or if they’ll get dirty way too quickly.
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!