It’s that time of year where I can pull out my jackets and start dressing in layers, and I am HERE FOR IT!
1. Treated myself to some new skin care products recently. I bought this kit and have been loving pretty much all the products so far.
2. Recently rebought my favorite perfume scent as a roll on oil instead, and I’ve been liking it. It feels like the scent lasts longer, and I kind of like the control of rolling on the scent as opposed to spraying, although I do like perfume bottles.
3. I’m currently reading this book (it’s part of our autumn book club) and it’s perfect for this season!
4. Bought this Halloween-themed tea set. No regrets.
5. My favorite moisturizer, especially when my skin is extra dry.
6. It’s candle season!!!! Here are a few all-time favorites: baked bread, pumpkin pie, and leaves.
7. I bought this travel backpack some time ago, but I’m adding it here again because I LOVE it. It’s so useful, and the design is great (including the gold hardware). I bought the black, but it also comes in pink.
8. My latest jumpsuit purchase. Can’t stop, won’t stop.
9. I wear this ring from Etsy every day. Mine has my son’s name on it, but I also think it would be really cute to get a pet name or a loved one who’s passed on. Or heck—even your astrology sign name. It’s a cute ring, OK.
10. This future ghost sweatshirt!
If you need something to bake this weekend, try these easy apple pie bars. So good! xo. Emma
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it!