It happened. I did it. I … bought a house!
I really wanted an older home with character, and at the same time, one that didn’t need a lot of work to be restored. I put an offer down on this 1920s Craftsman as soon as I looked at it. I feel so grateful!
By the time this post is published, I will have already moved in (day 3) and am likely going through boxes like a crazy person. I will say, I donated/sold/gave away over half of my belongings to prepare for this move. It felt SO good to start fresh and de-clutter.
I will be sharing house updates now and then if you want to follow along here. And now, here are 10 things I’m into this week!
1. I bought this shower curtain from a company based in Brooklyn. It was so hard to pick a color because they’re all so good.
2. These are the shower curtain rings I picked. Nice and simple.
3. Iced coffee, but make it spooky.
4. You may have noticed that we launched a new site design. It was a labor of love, and it turned out so good.
5. I can’t wait to hang these pumpkin lanterns on my front porch.
6. Speaking of pumpkins, I wrote a post, 15 Pumpkin Desserts to Make this Fall if you’re craving something sweet.
7. Once I save up to redo my kitchen, I want to use yellow and green colors and add this wallpaper.
8. A cute ceramic ice cream cone to add to my collection. These were not fun to pack, FYI. Haha.
9. This gold spray paint is hands down the best there is. I used it on my dining room chandelier and the difference is stunning!
10. It’s almost time to put this doormat on my porch.
P.S. Here’s last week’s 10 Things Sunday in case you missed it! xo, Jacki