This week, I’ve been cleaning and organizing my home. I’m also a bit late (for me) and I just started to decorate for Halloween. Here are 10 things I am currently enjoying!
My favorite (and most used) cookbooks: Jack’s Wife Freda, The Joy of Pizza, and Nashville Eats.
1. If you enjoy seasonal art swaps, this witch print is my favorite.
2. Classic Halloween cookie cutters.
3. My favorite Madewell boots are on sale.
4. I got these gnome holiday sweaters for my kids last year and they sold out fast. Be sure to get one early if you love it. The quality is really nice and they are not itchy.
5. My favorite fall recipes are roasted pumpkin seeds and homemade chex mix. I make both recipes every single year, a few times each.
6. The tripod I use for making phone videos.
7. This eye cream is the best I’ve ever tried (and it’s on sale!).
8. I love this Etsy artist. I have this print and this one in my home.
9. Future ghost.
10. I started doing Ramit’s new I Will Teach You to Be Rich: The Journal and it is GOOD. There are hundreds of questions to fill out to better define your values and goals.
Even though I have already read his book twice, this workbook is bringing a lot of new ideas up. 10/10 recommend!
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!
I’ve been an avid follower of yours for many many years since you began scrapbooking. I don’t read blogs anymore and decided to pop in and check it out. I love the 10 things sunday post. I am a huge fan of Remit. I found him a couple of months ago and I am catching up on all his podcast. I just ordered the audio book too. Love the blog and will definitely be back again to catch up on the years of post I’ve missed out on. I do listen to you all on the podcast. Thanks for the many years of inspiration.
Great list! I just bought the Future Ghost sweatshirt and I love Matte Stephens’ art. I have a small original painting of his I cherish.
Oooh I am ALSO doing Ramit’s workbook and it’s awesome! My wife bought it, and then I got my own copy so we could do individual and family goal setting!
Elsie, I’d love for you & Emma’s to do a podcast or blog post on your cookbook collections! I have almost 400 cookbooks & I’m obsessed with what other people have on their shelves. I always zoom in on photos to see if I can read the titles (i recognised some on your shelves but couldn’t read them all!) because I will forever be adding more titles to my wish lists & collections.