This week, I’ve been cleaning and organizing my home. I’m also a bit late (for me) and I just started to decorate for Halloween. Here are 10 things I am currently enjoying!
1. If you enjoy seasonal art swaps, this witch print is my favorite.
2. Classic Halloween cookie cutters.
3. My favorite Madewell boots are on sale.
4. I got these gnome holiday sweaters for my kids last year and they sold out fast. Be sure to get one early if you love it. The quality is really nice and they are not itchy.
6. The tripod I use for making phone videos.
7. This eye cream is the best I’ve ever tried (and it’s on sale!).
9. Future ghost.
10. I started doing Ramit’s new I Will Teach You to Be Rich: The Journal and it is GOOD. There are hundreds of questions to fill out to better define your values and goals.
Even though I have already read his book twice, this workbook is bringing a lot of new ideas up. 10/10 recommend!
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!