Apple picking, pumpkin patches, and all the fun fall things! We had our first fire pit night last weekend and have family visiting this weekend, so we’re cramming in as many fall activities as we can!
1. This travel charger is one of the coolest things I’ve bought recently. I grabbed it for our trip last month, and it was so nice to be able to fold it up and not bring a whole tangle of cords!
2. Have you ever tried local honey for seasonal allergies? I picked some up when we went to the apple orchard and am going to give it a go!
3. Grabbed these melamine pumpkin plates that I think will be fun to pull out year over year. It’s the fun nostalgic traditions that are the best!
4. Are you following @ChildhoodMagic yet? There are so many fun printables and crafts! This Halloween paper plate craft is my current favorite.
5. I started heating my creamer for a few seconds in the microwave and then frothing it while I pour in my coffee … it makes drip coffee feel like a latte!
6. Not the coolest purchase, but this idea is genius! I just heard about this saline spray inhaler. It’s such an awesome idea for babies/toddlers who are congested! I ordered it to have ready in our medicine cabinet.
7. Picked up this fun pumpkin face since my son isn’t big enough to carve pumpkins, and we had a blast painting his pumpkin and putting the pieces in place!
8. I know it’s still October, but I’m starting to see lots of Christmas stuff out! This set of kiddo Rudolph mugs is beyond adorable.
9. I finished my son’s Halloween costume, and I think he’s big enough to have fun trick-or-treating. He’s going to be Maverick from Top Gun, and I know there are going to be a lot of little pilots running around this year!
I made him a cardboard plane to go with it and he already broke the propeller off … definitely channeling his character. 🙂 I’ll be wearing my Stay Spooky sweatshirt and passing out candy!
10. Speaking of costumes, this post has so many amazing ideas!
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!
Thanks for the links — but the charger link goes to a Dutch oven. I’d love to see the real link, I’m in the market for a new portable charger. Thanks!
Sorry about that! I updated the link.