I am 100% that annoying person who is like, ‘The leaves are finally changing!” and semi losing her mind over this common, annual event. What can I say? I love autumn. Lol.
Here are 10 things I’ve been loving lately.
1. Have you tried the Minimalist Baker mixes yet? I bought the pancake mix and made them with Oscar and it was SO good!
2. I am currently reading The Bone Witch and it’s really fun so far. Perfect for this spooky season.
3. I love these cute ghost earrings from Etsy.
4. I’ve gotten into buying Oscar all his toddler shoes from Poshmark lately.
I like buying him things like Vans or Nike, but it’s so pricey to buy new considering how quickly he grows.So, I’ve been stalking Poshmark and local used kid clothes stores in town, and it’s fun.
5. 15 Easy DIY Halloween Decorations (this one is my favorite).
6. In addition to the Halloween books we read to Oscar before bedtime, he’s got a new book in the rotation: We Poop on the Potty. It’s a larger board book, and he loves pointing out all the animals and cars in the book as we read.
He’s not potty training just yet, but we’re trying to do that thing where we start to talk about it more.
7. I bought myself (and my husband) the new I Will Teach You to Be Rich Journal and I’m really enjoying working through it. It’s kind of helping me feel more hopeful about the future as I’ve been in a kind of a hard/transitional season lately.
8. I love printing/adding photos to albums every season. Here’s my favorite fabric photo album, iron-on letters (for the dates), and photo printer.
9. Do you have a favorite candle that you buy over and over? Here’s mine. So good!
10. I love Shea Moisture and recently tried their Purple Rice Water Spray. It’s awesome if you are looking for a leave in styler that works well for color treated hair and is affordable.
P.S. Here are a few recent posts in case you missed them:
- Ren shared how to make an edible bottle cake topper. She’s so talented and makes cake decorating look easy!
- Elsie’s wallpapered entryway is SO inspiring. I love it even more in person. 🙂
- Still obsessed with this recipe for edible cookie dough.
- 10 Things I Love Sunday
Joining your autumn club🙋🏻♀️🍁
do you think it’s necessary to read Ramit’s book before starting the workbook?
No, I think you could enjoy the journal without reading the book first. I do recommend the book though, it has a lot more practical applications where the journal is more geared toward mindset shifts
Haha I hear you. I am that kind of person too about Halloween and fall. There’s just so much more to love about this season that I cannot not be excited about it. Those ghost earrings are so cute and a fun way to get in the Halloween spirit. The Bone Witch sounds like an interesting read. I’ll have to check this out!
Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com