Tomorrow is my first Halloween in the new house. This neighborhood is super cozy and all about decorating their porches, so I’m feeling right at home!
I haven’t decided if I’m going to hand out candy yet, mainly because Norman gets so crazy when the doorbell rings. He’s a goofball, but I love him.
1. These are the pumpkin lanterns I have hanging on my porch. I used fishing line to attach them to planter hooks, and they haven’t blown away yet! Haha.
2. A cute pair of strawberry huggie earrings.
3. I replaced the boring doorknobs in my house with glass doorknobs and they look soooo good. It you’re thinking about making a switch, I highly recommend these!
4. I made Emma’s pumpkin soup last week and it was incredible. And I’ve made a lot of soup in my day. This is one of those recipes that I’m going to make over and over.
6. Speaking of house stuff, I bought a couple of my go-to curtain rods for the living room and bedroom. They never disappoint.
7. This might be the quirkiest candle I’ve seen on Etsy. It looks so real!
8. I wore this comfy dress to a birthday party the other night. It’s perfect for fall (and it’s on sale).
9. I was planning on putting a thrifted light fixture in my living room until I saw this jeweled flush mount. I bought it immediately! It’s so pretty and I love that it looks vintage.
10. It’s heated corn bag season and I’m here for it.
Stay cozy this week! xo, Jacki
P.S. Here are a few recent posts in case you missed them: