Like a lot of you, we are gearing up for a long car ride to visit family over the Thanksgiving holiday.
But as a 6-month-pregnant person (who can’t get comfortable) with a 5-year-old that doesn’t love the car, it should be interesting this year!!
I’ve also been savoring my time in my office (that you see below) with my pink desk and checkered rug since it will probably be turned into a nursery next year, and I’ll be kicked out to some other spot in the house. I really like working in this room, so I hope baby likes it too!
1. Would love a necklace like this to have two names on once baby girl is born. I love the paper clip look, and they are great for layering!
2. These battery-operated starburst lights look perfect to hang around the house.
3. Can’t wait to get out the cute Christmas countdown I printed out last year to put on our fridge soon! I use self-laminating sheets once I print it so Lola can use a dry-erase marker to cross off the days, and we can wipe it off and use it again!
4. I’ve used this silk sleep mask for a while and it’s the most comfortable one I’ve ever had. I always take it on trips since you never know how dark rooms will be when you travel.
5. Do you love or hate this jacket? I totally had one just like this in my teens, and that’s all I can think of when I see this style. All the angst, haha.
6. I’ve been saving the latest season of The Great British Bake Off to binge all at once, and this may be the week! It just makes me happy.
7. Did you know Swiss Miss makes a non-dairy hot chocolate mix that is really good?? I literally bought three boxes last time I was in Target. It’s my holiday/wintertime fireside treat.
9. These red checkerboard pillows would be a fun vibe for the holiday season (and beyond!).
10. Have you had Nutella Puppy Chow? It’s going on my holiday season to-do list for sure!
Hope you are sliding into the holiday season with a few happy things on your list too! xo. Laura
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!