This week, I’m hosting Thanksgiving, and while I am so excited to host I’m even more excited for my family to see my home decorated for Christmas (since we’ll travel to celebrate with them in December!).
Plus, I think if you decorate a bit early you have more time to move things around. 🙂 Here’s what I’m loving this week!
1. I bought the “Ho Ho” pillow last season on sale locally, but found it a few places online still! My little star topper is only $5 too, and is just precious.
2. My air fryer (Emma has the same one!) is the cheapest I’ve ever seen it for Black Friday. I love this one because you can have two things cooking at the same time, and cleaning it is a breeze.
3. These are the cutest little coffee spoons and come in the best holiday designs.
4. How cute is this Target store gingerbread house?!
5. My parents will be here visiting and it’s our tradition to watch White Christmas together. We’ll finish decorating the house for Christmas, too. I think besides White Christmas, Christmas in Connecticut (the old one!) might be one of my favorite holiday movies.
6. I picked up this candle and love it!
7. Do you have a Christmas village? I’ve been collecting Mitford village pieces from the old Hallmark collection off eBay for a few years. It’s been fun adding to it!
You could make one, too! This winter village is so cute. Elsie’s Halloween village craft could be turned into a Christmas one, too.
8. This is a very random stocking stuffer suggestion, but this cleaning gel putty has over 57K reviews on Amazon.
9. I’m going to be making some cookies for neighbors and friends soon. If you’re mailing cookies this holiday season, this post has some great tips!
10. Matching pj’s are always fun. Both Hanna Andersson and Burt’s Bee Baby are having 50% off sales for Black Friday.
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!
I love the print of the two snowy firs. Where did you get it?
Coffee spoons, yes!!!
Love the winter tree print above the mantle! Is it on a tv or is it a print?
Thank you! It’s on our Frame TV, I found it on Etsy! Here’s a link: https://rstyle.me/+ydj2FuXyVsj3KCKS208gKQ
Can you tell me about your tree? I love how it’s decorated too. Is it real? If not can I have a link?
Thanks so much! It’s the King of Christmas Noble Fir, mine is the 7ft size. https://www.kingofchristmas.com/products/7-foot-king-noble-fir-tree-led
White Christmas and Christmas in Connecticut are my favorite Christmas movies too! So good. My girlfriend is from Connecticut so I’ve been spending Christmas there with her family every year and it feels so sweet to have my own “Christmas in Connecticut” since I grew up with the movie 🙂
I love that!! It’s definitely on my bucket list to spend a Christmas in Connecticut!