This week, I’m hosting Thanksgiving, and while I am so excited to host I’m even more excited for my family to see my home decorated for Christmas (since we’ll travel to celebrate with them in December!).
Plus, I think if you decorate a bit early you have more time to move things around. 🙂 Here’s what I’m loving this week!
2. My air fryer (Emma has the same one!) is the cheapest I’ve ever seen it for Black Friday. I love this one because you can have two things cooking at the same time, and cleaning it is a breeze.
3. These are the cutest little coffee spoons and come in the best holiday designs.
4. How cute is this Target store gingerbread house?!
5. My parents will be here visiting and it’s our tradition to watch White Christmas together. We’ll finish decorating the house for Christmas, too. I think besides White Christmas, Christmas in Connecticut (the old one!) might be one of my favorite holiday movies.
6. I picked up this candle and love it!
7. Do you have a Christmas village? I’ve been collecting Mitford village pieces from the old Hallmark collection off eBay for a few years. It’s been fun adding to it!
8. This is a very random stocking stuffer suggestion, but this cleaning gel putty has over 57K reviews on Amazon.
9. I’m going to be making some cookies for neighbors and friends soon. If you’re mailing cookies this holiday season, this post has some great tips!
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!