Happy Sunday, friends! Here in the U.S. we’ve been celebrating Thanksgiving. I’m actually having Thanksgiving with my in-laws today. It’s also shopping season, lol.
So, I thought I’d share some items I’m buying for family, friends (and myself, along with a few small businesses I wanted to highlight. Let’s do this!
1. The Burlap Bag – Love their candles, room sprays, and mugs. I love them all year, but their seasonal items are awesome!
2. Since everyone is having sales, I decided to stock up on one of my all-time favorite face serums. Happy holidays to me 🙂
3. Need ideas for everyone on your list? Check out our Holiday Gift Guides.
4. I love this red sweatshirt (and it’s 50% off!).
5. I bought this tea advent calendar already and can’t wait to start! I love their tea and buy their sets as gifts, too.
6. If you love matching seasonal pajamas (raises hand), Hannah Andersson is having a 50% off sale.
7. Just in case anyone out there is buying for toddlers (like you have nieces, nephews, friends with toddlers, etc.), here’s what we’re thinking about for our son:
kitchen set, push bike, adorable chair, and cute car toys.
8. I have bought multiple necklaces from this Etsy seller. Love their items!
9. ILIA rarely has sales, so I’m stocking up my favorites—their Super Serum Skin Tint and Multi-Stick.
10. And, I just finished reading The Bodyguard and loved it. I pretty much always love this author—all of her books are the perfect light romance if you want my opinion.
P.S. Here are a few posts from last week in case you missed them!
I love your ideas for kids, nieces, nephews!
I just had to recommend that even better that a kitchen set for toddlers is this working sink with food. Emma, I am not joking when I tell you that this give you 30-45 free uninterrupted minutes! It’s a gift for you, really!!! There’s a ton on Amazon – the truck to making them last is taking out the batteries after each use… it super fun!