I visited New Mexico for the first time last week and absolutely loved it. I totally geeked out when I went to Albuquerque because I love (like, really love) Breaking Bad. I can’t wait to go back.
For this week’s 10 things, I thought I’d share my favorite purchases of 2022. Also, can we all agree that 2023 already feels better? Sigh of relief over here.
1. I found a clean foundation that I love. If you’re looking for medium coverage, a glowy finish, and SPF/skincare ingredients, you’ll love it too.
2. I was planning on putting a thrifted light fixture in my living room until I saw this jeweled flush mount. It’s really pretty and I love that it looks vintage.
4. With over 4K reviews, it’s not surprising that this is the best diamond ring cleaner ever.
5. I started using Elsie’s favorite shampoo and my hair has never been happier.
6. I replaced the modern doorknobs in my 1920s home with antique-inspired doorknobs and they fit the vibe so much better.
7. The only bra I ever wear … because it doesn’t feel like one at all.
8. I use my Vitruvi-dupe stone diffuser almost every day.
9. My favorite face oil. It’s a blend of 16 different oils, and it works like a dream!
10. This air fryer—it’s so PRETTY and I love the touch screen and extra features.
P.S. Here are a few recent posts in case you missed them: